For question about the Engineering Senate, please contact Peter Sunderland at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Faculty Advisory Committee will meet March 4 at 2:00-3:00. This is a closed meeting. The agenda is as follows:
- Date and time of the next Engineering Senate meeting. This could be on Reading Day and could include the State of the College, the Engineering Assembly, and the Engineering Senate transition meeting.
- Ineligibility of many Engineering PTK faculty (e.g., Keystone) to be engineering senators. This should be corrected ASAP.
- Slate of candidates for next year's Chair Elect and FAC.
- Agenda items for the Reading Day meeting.
- Possible Plan and Bylaws modifications. For example, campus requires a Faculty Advisory Council, not a Faculty Advisory Committee.