EIT Operations Remote Support Resources and Recommendations
Posted: 14:46:43, Monday, Mar 9, 2020 Expiration: 14:51:30, Friday, Apr 17, 2020
In the event the University closes to prevent the spread of illness, EIT Operations has created a list of remote support options available to anyone needing to work from home.
This document can be found here.
Both DivIT and EIT Operations have a variety of digital services available to provide online teaching and remote support tools.
- keepteaching.umd.edu is a resource built to provide you with guidance, strategies, and resources for making a swift change to your course delivery method and leveraging the appropriate technology to keep your course running.
- keepworking.umd.edu is a resource put together by DivIT with information on working remotely, the most relevant of which we've relayed below for those units supported by EIT Operations.
- Remote Support Bomgar Session Link: rhelp.umd.edu
You can still reach our Service Desks at the usual phone numbers:
- EGR 0123 - 301-405-1634
- AVW 1449 - 301-405-3689
- In the short term, EIT recommends the following for remote teaching:
- If you're attempting to remote into your office desktop, please review the Remote Desktop document for instructions.