For questions regarding Computer Lab in Room ENGR0312, please contact Gabrielle Barnhart at email@example.com or 301-405-4908.
Please observe the following rules when using an Engineering computer lab:
- Food and drink is not permitted.
- When occupied by classes, do not enter lab.
- Do not prop doors open. Computer lab doors are equipped with an alarm system that will alert the police whenever doors are propped open.
- To print, you must have a Terrapin Express account with sufficient funds. See our Printing in Computer labs page for more details.
- Observe the Policy on the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources.
- 29 seated
- 30 Dell Optiplex 960 PCs
- Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 20" Wide Flat Panel Monitors
- 16x DVD-ROM
- Instructor PC and A/V controls
- Connection for Laptop
- Surveillance Camera
- Projector, ceiling mounted
- WEPA Printer Kiosk Available in Adjacent Lab
- EIT Helpdesk
- Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
*** If the conference room is booked, please see the list of other conference room spaces.
Contact email address: