Please read the policies in their entirety prior to submitting the Reservation Form: policy page.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in a charge of $100.00 to your department.
For questions regarding the Kim Plaza, please contact Larniece Brown in the Dean’s Office at 301-405-8335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kim Plaza capacity is as follows:
- Seating only - 250
- Standing - 1000
- The Kim Plaza refers to the open area in front of the Kim Building.
- Requests for the Kim Plaza submitted by units outside of the A. James Clark School of Engineering will be subject to review; scheduling will be dependent upon approval.
- EIT assistance and equipment is not available for this space.
- All trash must be removed and taken to the dumpster between the Kim Building and Potomac Building.
- Thumbtacks, staples, or adhesives of any kind are not permitted on any walls, doors, or other painted surfaces anywhere within/around the Kim Building.
*** If the conference room is booked, please see the list of other conference room spaces.